Each week NewCo Shift selects the top five stories you can’t miss.
1. Want your business to have an effect on public policy? Lobbying isn’t enough. (Ben W. Heineman, Jr., Harvard Business Review)
2. How Snapchat leveraged disappearing sexts to create the ultimate Trojan Horse. (Ben Thompson, Stratechery)
3. When outsourcing to maximize shareholder value makes no sense (Tim O’Reilly, WTF)
4. We’ve known for half a century how to make cities better. Now we have proof. (Emerging Technology from the arXiv blog, MIT Technology Review)
5. What a solar panel on your roof can tell you about social change. (Ethan Zuckerman, My Heart’s in Accra)