Get Shift Done: Management
At Siftery we’re tracking over 10,000 software products, and hundreds of thousands of real companies that are using them. Below are the hot products that have added the most customers in the month leading up to January 2017.
1. Slack: Slack is a team communication application providing real-time messaging, archiving and search for modern teams. Some top companies using Slack include Siftery, Lever, Microsoft, IBM, OneLogin, GoDaddy, NewCo, and Treebo Hotels.
2. GitHub: GitHub is a web-based Git repository hosting service offering distributed revision control and source code management functionality of Git. Some top companies using GitHub are LiveRamp, Microsoft, Siftery, Yahoo!, Founders Factory, and Pixel & Tonic.
3. Trello: Trello is a visual project management system in the Kanban style. Some top companies using Trello include LiveRamp, DOCAPOST, Santech, Accenture, Yahoo!, Swisscom, and Algolia.
4. Dropbox: Dropbox is a cloud storage tool for your photos, videos, docs, and other files. Some standout companies using Dropbox are LiveRamp, Siftery, WeWork, Hearst, Qualtrics, and Brigade.
5. Atlassian JIRA: JIRA is a bug tracking, issue tracking and project management software from Atlassian. Some top companies that use Atlassian JIRA are LiveRamp, Intuit, Moelia, LinkedIn, Twitter, eBay, TeamData, Gartner, and Trend Micro
6. Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a free service that generates detailed statistics about the visitors to a website. Some top companies that use Google Analytics include IBM, LiveRamp, Gartner, Sequoia Capital, Superpedestrian, Peddle, Pinshape, and Hürriyet
7. InVision: InVision offers realistic and responsive web & mobile mockups and prototypes. Some top companies that use InVision are Capital One, OKpanda, Bond Street, Robin Powered, Siftery, Algolia, Chameleon, Instructure, and Procurify.
8. MailChimp: MailChimp is an email marketing service that helps businesses with their marketing newsletters, automated messages, and targeted campaigns. Some top companies that use MailChimp are G2 Crowd, Appeagle, Convert, Homie, Pinshape, Interweave, charity: water, HotelRunner, Cognoa, and Dinamo.
9. MySQL: MySQL is an open source database that supports scalable web-based and embedded database applications. Some notable companies using MySQL are LiveRamp, Pixel & Tonic, Swisscom, Metglobal, Eminiarts, Trek, Swiggy, and Kuaihaowei.
10. Microsoft Office 365: Microsoft Office is an office suite of desktop applications, servers, and services for the Microsoft Windows and OS X operating systems. Some notable companies using Microsoft Office 365 include Acxiom, Showpad, Vungle, Conversion Logic, Allocadia, Abovo42, SnapApp, and Armanino.
11. Zapier: Zapier is easy automation for busy people. It moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work. Some notable companies using Zapier include Techstars, Roadmunk, Metglobal, Instapage, Mention, Hatchbuck, G2 Crowd, Convert, Boon, and BuySellAds.
12. Buffer: Buffer is a simple, powerful social media solution for marketing teams and businesses, featuring tools for publishing, analytics, and more. Companies using Buffer include Mention, DOCAPOST, Teamwork.com, Unbounce, and Brandfolder.
13. Git: Git is a free and open source distributed version control system. Notable companies using Git include LiveRamp, Founders Factory, Microsoft, Droplr, Pixel & Tonic, and Applaudo Studios.
14. Amazon EC2: Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud is a web service that provides resizable compute capacity in the cloud. Some top companies using Amazon EC2 are LiveRamp, Webrazzi, Founders Factory, Microsoft, and Amazon.
15. Google Fonts: Free, open-source fonts optimized for the web. Notable companies using Google Fonts include Rocketium, Interweave, Activate Media, Sliday, and Capital One.
16. Docker: Docker is an open platform that enables developers and system administrators to create distributed applications. Some standout companies using Docker are Moelia, Microsoft, Autodesk, Swisscom, Onfido, Metglobal, and TopMonks.
17. HTML5: HTML5 is a markup language used for structuring and presenting content on the World Wide Web. Some top companies that use HTML5 include Pixel & Tonic, Capital One, New Relic, TD Ameritrade, HomeAway, and Siftery.
18. G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work): Google Apps for Work gives team members professional email services along with online storage, shared calendars, video and more. Some notable companies using G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work) include LiveRamp, LinkedIn, Twilio, Siftery, Interweave, CredPR, mesasix, Matchnode, and Lever.
19. Adobe Photoshop: Adobe Photoshop is a webtop application for editing images and photos online. Some notable companies using Adobe Photoshop include MapAnything, Axance, G2 Crowd, redblue Marketing GmbH, Huddlebuy, Droplr, Rocketium, Microsoft, IBM, and Intuit.
20. Atlassian Bitbucket: BitBucket is a Git and Mercurial project hosting site enabling developers to share and collaborate on projects. Some notable companies using Atlassian Bitbucket are Applaudo Studios, Liberty Mutual, Onfido, Hürriyet, Metglobal, Crosswise, and TURKCELL.
21. Intercom: Intercom is a user intelligence and customer communication platform which lets you have live conversations and send targeted messages to website visitors and users of your app. Notable companies using Intercom include Siftery, Workable, VENTUREAPP, Droplr, Algolia, Roadmunk, and Appeagle.
22. MongoDB: MongoDB is the next-generationNoSQL database that helps businesses transform their industries by harnessing the power of data. Some notable companies using MongoDB are Cabinetm, CARDFREE, Bilge Adam, eMAG, and CubeSoft.
23. Bootstrap: Bootstrap is a mobile first front-end framework for faster and easier web development. Some standout companies using Bootstrap are Siftery, Applaudo Studios, Microsoft, Hearst, and TeamData.
24. Google Drive: Google Drive is a cloud storage service that lets you store and access your files anywhere . Notable companies using Google Drive include HireVue, Brigade, RJMetrics, Rokk3rLabs, PeerWell, BuySellAds, GoCo.io, and Altify.
26. Salesforce Sales Cloud: Salesforce Sales Cloud is a sales application for managing accounts, contacts, and business opportunities, and collaboration. Some standout companies using Salesforce Sales Cloud are LiveRamp, Tableau Software, Qualtrics, Lever, and Vorsight.
27. Asana: Asana is a web and mobile application designed to help teams improve communication, organization and collaboration. Some top companies that use Asana include Lever, LiveRamp, FreshDesk, Clari, Matchnode, AsiaInspection, Convert, and FIT4MOM.
28. WordPress: WordPress is an online platform that enables users to create personal blogs and business websites for free. Some notable companies using WordPress are LiveRamp, Pinshape, Mention, Koombea, Matchnode, LeadSquared, redblue Marketing GmbH, Crossover, Easycloud, and Temasys.
29. SurveyMonkey: SurveyMonkey offers a cloud-based online survey and questionnaire tool that helps users gather survey-related information. Some top companies using SurveyMonkey are LiveRamp, eBay, Zendesk, News Republic, SendGrid, NewCo, Hatchbuck, and Lotame.
30. Redis: Redis is an open-source, BSD licensed, advanced key-value data structure server. Some top companies using Redis include Droplr, Siftery, Swiggy, talent.io, Honestbee, and Runrun.it.
31. Adobe Illustrator: Adobe Illustrator is a vector graphics editor. Some top companies using Adobe Illustrator are Siftery, MapAnything, Axance, G2 Crowd, and Huddlebuy.
32. Stripe: Stripe offers a set of unified APIs and tools that instantly enable businesses to accept and manage online payments. Some top companies using Stripe include Cirruspath, Roadmunk, BaseKit, Bitly, Interfolio, Convert, Boon, and FIT4MOM.
33. Sketch: Professional digital design for Mac. Some standout companies using Sketch are IBM, FreshDesk, Axance, Headout, Huddlebuy, Droplr, 17chuang, and Helpful.
34. nginx: Nginx is a free, open-source, high-performance HTTP server and reverse proxy, as well as an IMAP/POP3 proxy server. Notable companies using nginx include LiveRamp, Onfido, TURKCELL, Eminiarts, NMOBS, eMAG, Applozic, CNT Interactive, Zendesk, and Huawei.
36. Zendesk: Zendesk is a software development firm providing a SaaS suite that offers help desk ticketing, issue tracking, and customer service support. Some standout companies using Zendesk are Convert, OneLogin, App Annie, Dynamic Signal, Appeagle, Lever, Qwilr, Contify, FIT4MOM, and WebEngage.
37. Sublime Text: Sublime Text is a text editor for code, markup and prose. Some notable companies using Sublime Text include LiveRamp, Pixel & Tonic, Microsoft, Capital One, Swisscom, Siftery, Crowdskout, Hürriyet, and Metglobal.
38. HubSpot Marketing Platform: HubSpot is a cloud-based inbound marketing software that allows businesses to transform the way that they market online. Some top companies that use HubSpot Marketing Platform are Showpad, iAdvize, BuySellAds, Text100, Sequoia Capital, Unbounce, Sociable Labs, and Disqus.
39. join.me: join.me enables users to screen-share links to their customers with the meeting invitation. Some top companies using join.me are LiveRamp, Acxiom, Namely, Broadly, Abacus, NewCo, Conversion Logic, and Matchnode.
40. PostgreSQL: PostgreSQL is an object-relational database management system. Some top companies using PostgreSQL are Founders Factory, Pixel & Tonic, Onfido, Metglobal, Swiggy, and Aver.
41. Typeform: Typeform is a cloud-based application for users to create and respond to surveys and other types of forms on any device. Companies using Typeform include Superpedestrian, RTAventures, Advisor Websites, SparkUp, VENTUREAPP, and LiveTheLife.
42. Google Tag Manager: Google Tag Manager helps marketers control the end-to-end process of adding website tags. Some top companies that use Google Tag Manager are Matchnode, Gartner, AJ Madison, Pinshape, Hürriyet, and HotelRunner.
43. Jenkins: Jenkins is an open source continuous integration tool written in Java. Some top companies that use Jenkins include LiveRamp, Droplr, HPE, Baml, Alis Soluções em Engenharia e Sistemas, Bulldozer, Microsoft, and IBM.
44. AngularJS: AngularJS is an open-source web application framework mainly maintained by Google and by a community of individual developers Some top companies using AngularJS are Siftery, Aver, Freebird Airlines, Nmbrs, Paralleldots, Capital One, VideoBlocks, WedPics, and Scal.io.
45. Elasticsearch: Elasticsearch is a search server based on Lucene that provides a distributed, multitenant-capable full-text search engine. Some standout companies using Elasticsearch include TeamData, SignalFire, Metglobal, Cabinetm, and Swiggy.
46. DocuSign: DocuSign is a secure, web-based Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. Some top companies using DocuSign are LiveRamp, Lever, Acxiom, Twilio, and App Annie.
47. PHP: PHP is a server-side scripting language designed for web development but also used as a general-purpose programming language Some notable companies using PHP are WedPics, INBEP, Pixel & Tonic, AdLemons, PrepFlash, PayZip, Astus, and PharmEasy.
48. Evernote: Evernote is a cloud-based collaborative workspace that allow users to capture, organize, and find information across multiple platforms. Companies using Evernote include Qualtrics, Rokk3rLabs, Venrock, DOCAPOST, RTAventures, Altify, Yahoo!, eBay, and CA Technologies.
49. Node.js: Node.js is an open-source, cross-platform runtime environment for developing server-side web applications. Some standout companies using Node.js are PrepFlash, Advance Publications, Droplr, Applaudo Studios, Sparkpost, Splunk, and Opower.
50. Hootsuite: Hootsuite is the most widely used platform for managing social media, loved by over 10 million people around the globe. Companies using Hootsuite include Text100, LiveRamp, MapAnything, Hatchbuck, sumHR, LeadSquared, and AsiaInspection
If you’d like to find out more about how we collect this data, check out this post on how Siftery works
The GSD Management channel is brought to you by Work Market, the leading labor automation platform. Work Market empowers businesses and skilled professionals to unlock new levels of productivity, engagement and growth across the entire lifecycle of work. Learn more at www.workmarket.com.