Get Shift Done: Management
At Siftery we’re tracking over 10,000 B2B software products, and hundreds of thousands of real companies that are using them. Below are the hot products that have added the most customers in the 30 days up to December 1, 2016.
The results are based only on data collected directly from product users and verified by company e-mail addresses. Data collected through vendors or programmatic web scraping are not included in the report unless they’re verified by company users.
The Top 25
1. Slack Slack is a team communication application providing real-time messaging, archiving and search for modern teams. Notable companies using Slack include Lever, GoDaddy, NewCo, ContaAzul, Paximum, Founders Factory, DOCAPOST, Troops, Microsoft, and LinkedIn
2. GitHub GitHub is a web-based Git repository hosting service offering distributed revision control and source code management functionality of Git. Top companies using GitHub include Microsoft, Yahoo!, Founders Factory, Intuit, eBay, Autodesk, WeWork, Bloomberg, and TeamData
3. Trello Trello is a visual project management system in the Kanban style. Some top companies using Trello include DOCAPOST, Santech, Accenture, Yahoo!, Swisscom, Pinshape, Chameleon, Hürriyet, and Abacus
4. Dropbox Dropbox is a cloud storage tool for your photos, videos, docs, and other files. Some top companies using Dropbox are Siftery, Greycroft Partners, WeWork, Hearst, Qualtrics, Brigade, ZeroCater, AJ Madison, and ProductBoard
5. Microsoft Office 365 Microsoft Office is an office suite of desktop applications, servers, and services for the Microsoft Windows and OS X operating systems. Some standout companies using Microsoft Office 365 include Acxiom, Showpad, Vungle, Conversion Logic, Allocadia, Abovo42, SnapApp, Armanino, Masao, and PeerAspect
6. Atlassian JIRA JIRA is a bug tracking, issue tracking and project management software from Atlassian. Some top companies that use Atlassian JIRA are Intuit, Moelia, LinkedIn, Twitter, eBay, TeamData, Gartner, Trend Micro, and Criteo
7. Salesforce Sales Cloud Salesforce Sales Cloud is a sales application for managing accounts, contacts, and business opportunities, and collaboration. Some top companies using Salesforce Sales Cloud are Qualtrics, Lever, Vorsight, Zendesk, Showpad, boomtrain, HireVue, Altify, and Twitter
8. MySQL MySQL is an open source database that supports scalable web-based and embedded database applications. Some top companies using MySQL include LiveRamp, Swisscom, Metglobal, Eminiarts, Trek, Swiggy, Kuaihaowei, eMAG, Capital Float, and Catch The Fire
9. Zapier (950 customers) Zapier is easy automation for busy people. It moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work. Notable companies using Zapier include Techstars, Metglobal, Instapage, Mention, Hatchbuck, G2 Crowd, Boon, BuySellAds, DOCAPOST, and Droplr
10. Amazon EC2 (22k+ customers) Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud is a web service that provides resizable compute capacity in the cloud. Some top companies using Amazon EC2 include LiveRamp, Webrazzi, Founders Factory, Microsoft, Amazon, Intuit, OKpanda, Bond Street, Robin Powered, and Onfido
11. Git Git is a free and open source distributed version control system. Some top companies that use Git include Founders Factory, Droplr, Applaudo Studios, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn, Swisscom, Onfido, and Hürriyet
12. Google Analytics Google Analytics is a free service that generates detailed statistics about the visitors to a website. Some notable companies using Google Analytics are IBM, Gartner, Sequoia Capital, Superpedestrian, Peddle, Pinshape, Hürriyet, Instructure, and 3Q Digital
13. Invision InVision offers realistic and responsive web & mobile mockups and prototypes. Some top companies using Invision are OKpanda, Bond Street, Robin Powered, Siftery, Chameleon, Instructure, Procurify, Cabinetm, Cognoa, and Advance Publications
14. G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work) (88k+ customers) Google Apps for Work gives team members professional email services along with online storage, shared calendars, video and more. Some top companies using G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work) are LiveRamp, LinkedIn, Twilio, Siftery, Interweave, CredPR, mesasix, Matchnode, Lever, and Presense
15. SurveyMonkey SurveyMonkey offers a cloud-based online survey and questionnaire tool that helps users gather survey-related information. Notable companies using SurveyMonkey include eBay, Zendesk, News Republic, SendGrid, NewCo, Hatchbuck, Lotame, sumHR, and Presense
16. Docker Docker is an open platform that enables developers and system administrators to create distributed applications. Some notable companies using Docker are Moelia, Autodesk, Swisscom, Onfido, Metglobal, TopMonks, Giant Swarm, Trek, Kuaihaowei, and Founders Factory
17. DocuSign DocuSign is a secure, web-based Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. Some notable companies using DocuSign are LiveRamp, Lever, Acxiom, Twilio, App Annie, Showpad, boomtrain, HireVue, Adknowledge, and NewCo
18. Buffer Buffer helps users share social media content by scheduling online posts throughout the day. Some notable companies using Buffer are Mention, DOCAPOST, Unbounce, Brandfolder, ZapStitch, Instapage, Uberflip, Gluvi, Matchnode, and KiteDesk
19. Hootsuite Hootsuite is the most widely used platform for managing social media, loved by over 10 million people around the globe. Companies using Hootsuite include Text100, MapAnything, Hatchbuck, sumHR, LeadSquared, AsiaInspection, Clarus Commerce, Cirruspath, and IBM
20. Sublime Text Sublime Text is a text editor for code, markup and prose. Some standout companies using Sublime Text are LiveRamp, Swisscom, Siftery, Crowdskout, Hürriyet, Metglobal, Axance, Eminiarts, Advance Publications, and Swiggy
21. PostgreSQL PostgreSQL is an object-relational database management system. Some top companies using PostgreSQL include Founders Factory, Onfido, Metglobal, Swiggy, Aver, Netcad, Runrun.it, Knocki, Microsoft, and MasterCard
22. HTML5 HTML5 is a markup language used for structuring and presenting content on the World Wide Web. Companies using HTML5 include Anbarli, Cars.com, charity: water, Patreon, Plesk, Borro, Autobutler, redblue Marketing GmbH, Synup, and Interfolio
23. MailChimp MailChimp is an email marketing service that helps businesses with their marketing newsletters, automated messages, and targeted campaigns. Some standout companies using MailChimp are G2 Crowd, Tracxn, Homie, Pinshape, Appeagle, Interweave, charity: water, HotelRunner, Cognoa, and Dinamo
24. Intercom Intercom is a user intelligence and customer communication platform which lets you have live conversations and send targeted messages to website visitors and users of your app. Some notable companies using Intercom include Workable, Droplr, Appeagle, NewCo, Talkdesk, Uberflip, Matchnode, sumHR, Cognoa, and GrowSumo
25. Stripe Stripe offers a set of unified APIs and tools that instantly enable businesses to accept and manage online payments. Some notable companies using Stripe are Cirruspath, BaseKit, Bitly, Interfolio, Boon, FIT4MOM, Easycloud, Contentools, Bloom & Wild, and Pinshape
If you’d like to find out more about how we collect this data, check out this post on how Siftery works.
The GSD Management channel is brought to you by Work Market, the leading labor automation platform. Work Market empowers businesses and skilled professionals to unlock new levels of productivity, engagement and growth across the entire lifecycle of work. Learn more at www.workmarket.com.